Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today's the Day

It has been over nine months since I stopped exercising at the gym and dancing with my husband. (13 kids=no time) My body has dearly paid for this. I have gained back everything that I had lost 2 years ago while Hiking with my friend Sally. With the kids back in school, and me having more free time, I have made a 3 month goal. I have taken measurements, and done all the figuring. (Even before photos--which I will not post for your benefit!) Today is the day I start. I need to do this for myself plus the kids. I hope I can stick to it. I guess I have to pull the JoAnn thing, and not eat any candy for a while. (Bye Bye Skittles!)
This is the program I am going to use.

3 comments:

Rayburn Family said...

Wow! Will your muscles look like the ones in the picture? If they will, I am going to hide from you. :-) Thank goodness I have the no hard exercise pregnancy free card right now. I know you will do great!

Beth said...

I did power 90 about 5 years ago and lost 25 pounds. It is rigorous but if you are diligent and stay away from the cheeseburgers you can do great things. Maybe I should dust my dvds off. Hmmm.

Stephanie Pilling said...

I know a couple people that used P90x and it totally transformed them! You'll have to let us know how you like it. Maybe I'll invest in the dvd's too! I'm really struggling to get the baby weight off this time!!!