Friday, January 16, 2009

Not Much to Post

There hasn't been much to post lately with the kids in school. It has actually been pretty boring around here all week long. Although I won't let onto the kids yet, but it has been pretty nice to have little time of my own. (I have guilt for even thinking that) The kids all did well this week with our new schedule, and all the adjustments. I was even able to get up early---I know you are amazed Sally......lol. Homework after school went very well considering there were 9 kids with homework. Zachery is #1 for having the most, and definitely for taking the longest to complete.
*~~*~*~*~~*
Thursday was their last day of school this week, and man were they all wound up that night. I could not get them to settle down. I was thinking of being a nice mom and letting them stay up to watch a movie since there was no school of Friday. I hate to say this, but I couldn't handle the noise of all 13 kids. I sent them all to bed at their normal weekday bedtime. I think I am to quickly getting used to and enjoying the quiet a little too much. They have a 4 day weekend, so I am sure I will get used to the chaos again----lol.

No comments: