Friday, January 09, 2009

Eye Doctor Exams

Today we had eye doctor appointments for me, Elijah, Hannah, and Joshua. My glasses had gotten stepped on a few months back are are needing replaced, Elijah used to rear glasses for his studies when he was younger and needed a check-up, Hannah read with her face right in the book, and Joshua's eyes get tired and the words get blurry after a little while of reading. So I had scheduled this appointment to find out what is going on with everyone. The kids have been excited to go for over a month now. The exams showed that I need a new prescription, so that was an easy fix. Elijah could use reading glasses if he wanted to, but of course he doesn't want to. Hannah has perfect vision-surprise surprise! She just reads with a book in her face for the fun of it I guess. And Joshua needs glasses for reading and for his studies also. He is extremely excited and we had fun picking the perfect frames out. He came home not saying "I have to have glasses" but instead said "I get to have glasses". Although he does seem a little to excited about the case--I hope the glasses actually stay in the case!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow Josh! You are going to look absolutely fabulous with your new glasses! I am very excited to see you with them on! I hope I can see a new picture of you soon!!!

I love you,
Mom!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joshua, I bought you the thing for your glasses that we had talked about and Ill mail it out first thing on Monday.. Love, Dad

Lana said...

Yea Joshy- Brooklin and Caden think you are so cool- just like them. Caden has his just to read also- but Brooklin has to wear them all the time!! I bet you will look dashing in them!

Mike and Kristy said...

ok-- I will post here since I can't post under your date night--- I didn't know John wore high heels!!! No wonder he has such nice calves!!! LOL!!!

Rayburn Family said...

Sounds like you had an AWESOME night out. Brian said if you can't figure it out, he knows what you can do with the PS2. :-) Glad you enjoyed some alone time together.

Lana said...

Sell the play station!!!!!!!Then buy a WII- at least thye can be active with a WII instead of a zombie with a video game- THAT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE MEAN TO ANYONE!!!!PLEASE DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL. IT WAS JUST MY OPINION.

Mike and Kristy said...

I second Lana's comment-- sell the playstation-- buy a Wii!!!! The kids would love it!!!