Monday, January 12, 2009

Quiet at Home

WOW!! I am utterly speechless. Truly amazing how quiet it is around my house today. It is actually quite boring. I already went to Walmart, cleaned up every room, made lunch for the little ones, went through the mail..........I don't know what else to do or the next 3 hours. *~~*~~*
Things went really well this morning with getting everyone ready. I was a little worried with trying to get all 13 kids ready so early in the morning. It all ran very smoothly. We had the kids all pull out their clothes for the next day, and set their backpacks with shoes and their snack, coat, boots, snow pants, hat & gloves all in a pile so it would be ready in the morning. That seems to work well, besides the fact, that all those piles take up one whole backroom.
*~~*~~*
John gave all the children school/comfort blessings last night. They were all wonderful. We hope they comforted any fears and anxiety they were feeling with this new change in their lives. The kids will do fine I am sure. It s me that I am concerned about. I am not a morning person at all--so I now need to work on getting up early. And I am also a little concerned of the homework each night. A few couple kids wouldn't be that bad, but I have to make sure all 10 kids understand it, and actually get it done. Guess we will find out how this is going to work out tonight.
*~~*~~*
Well, I think I will go find an unfinished project to work on from last year. Oh better yet....maybe I will start on the twins' baby blankets, that I promised to make Lana last June. (Now there's a thought!!)