Monday, January 26, 2009

My Smart Boy

Willem has been my buddy today. He has been by my side all day. We have had great conversation today; or should I say he has. He has been jabbering all day. I have said a few "OK's" here and there---he has done all the talking. Here's pieces of his thoughts being expressed for about 5 minutes.
~~
"I'm a smart boy mom."
"I know who made you." "Jesus did."
"Jesus has good manners, huh?"
~~
"Jesus lives in Heaven." "Heaven is way up high"
"I need Dad's great big ladder to get to Heaven."
"I will put it back though." "That is good manners, huh?"
~~
"When I was a baby, I didn't poop or pick my nose."
"Or did I poop?" "But not pick my nose." "Noooo, that's bad manners, huh?"
~~
"A Mom cooks, and a Dad goes to work." "Dad goes to school fast."
"I want to cook when I am big."
"You could go to work." "I could go with you, that would be fun."
"Nooo, you need to stay home to cook for me!"
~~
Willem actually sat there for nearly an hour talking to me. I can't even begin to remember all that he said. It was all I could do not to laugh at him, and his little thoughts. He is a doll!!

No comments: