Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Slight Problem

Ok, I have a slight problem that just might stand in the way of accomplishing this exercise problem!! I just took the 40 minute fit test. You are suppose to pass this before you even think of beginning this program. Good news is that I did pass all but one of them. I missed the squats test by like 20 sec. I definitely have more upper body strength. (Must be from packing kids around for 16 years.) Bad thing is that my muscles are shaking like crazy, and I have been done with it for over an hour now. How pathetic is that. What scares me the most is that the little test I just took, is nothing like the 12 DVD's in the program. I am NOT going to be able to keep up. YIKES!!!

3 comments:

Lana said...

Jenny- Take a break, a nice long break to let your muscles rest. In fact you could make the boys' blankets for them while you rest.;)

Mike and Kristy said...

:) Don't worry Jen-- give it a day to rest and then do the test again. It is going to hurt but it will burn all the lactic acid that is sitting in your muscles. AND Make sure you stretch your quads and ham's after squats!!!!! You will be able to do the whole thing soon! At least you don't have a bad back!!!

Rayburn Family said...

Don't feel too badly. I'd probably collapse on the floor after 2 seconds!