Monday, November 03, 2008

3 Big Pigs


This is for Leslie. I thought I would put this on the blog, since you said you check it on a continuous basis. Which I am guessing might be a good way to communicate with you, seeing that I am busy with kids and school all day and never have a chance to return your calls. Sorry about that!! Just keep telling yourself "Jenny is not ignoring me!" It will make you feel better. Anyway, these are our pigs.....I don't know which one is yours exactly. I guess at this point, it will be whichever one we can't catch on Friday (butchering day) and is left behind. I would go out with the tape measure and see how many inches they are around, so we know the approximate weight. But as you can tell by the muck in the pen........it might not be in my best interest to do so. I have a feeling I would be swallowed up by it. So they weigh what they weigh, at this point. I just want them in the freezer.

2 comments:

mommy-medic said...

you have a beautiful family!

Mike and Kristy said...

lol-- I am now never eating pork again!! YUCK!!!