Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I got on today, and realized that it has been 2 weeks since we lasted posted anything. Wow, does time go by fast. We have been busy, busy, busy. Not a whole lot has happend. I tried to put on the most exciting things. The only thing worth mentioning was the kids' first real square dance. I didn't get any pictures of it.....but they had fun, and did a wonderful job. They actually a little ahead of all the other new beginners in the area. Because they are 'class' dances they won't have a chance to go to a dance again till January, but they are looking forward to this. Heck, they are already asking about when they will graduate......Graduation day is not 'till May!! Last Tuesday at our lessons, there was a local newspaper person there, that talked to the kids and took pictures. We will see what comes of that this week in the paper. Too funny!!
~*~
Today we went to our one and only appointment this week--yipee! That is a relief compared to the last couple of weeks. We are all excited to have the week together and to be home! I had a very good talk with DCYF today, alot of questions were answered that we have been wondering, and the counselors have been asking. Come what may now. We have done all we have been advised and felt we needed to do. "It is what it is"--my favorite saying.
~*~
We made our Thanksgiving List of foods tonight--we shall have a table full. (good thing we have the biggest table ever!!) I have my recipes, and me and the girls are ready to do some cookin'. This will be a fun Thanksgiving.
~*~
I will ttry to do better at the posting, now that things have calmed down.

No comments: