Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag Your It

Tag your it!!

Posting for Hannah.

Responding to Erin's Tag.

Three names I answer to:
1.Nanner
2.Hannah-Banana
3. Hannah

Three resturants I like:
1.Asian Gardens
2.Burger King
3.Pizza Hut

Three trips I have planned for the year:
1.Massachusettes
2.Vermont (for church every week)
3.Pennsylvania

Three things I really want:
1.Baby Alive Doll
2.A Pear
3. A pony

Three pets I have/had:
1.Max & Smeagol (dogs) Pip & Squeek (love birds) Oreo (cow)
2.Cinnamon & Canada (cats) 24 Clucky's (chickens) 5 Donald's (ducks)
3. 3 Porky's (pigs) Patch & Taz (sheep) Earnie (rabbit)

Three things I did yesterday:
1.Orthodontist
2.Science Museum
3.Read the Friend Magazine

Three things I ate yesterday:
1.Banana
2.Meat and Cheese Roll-Up
3.Cereal

Three fears I have:
1.Bears
2.Dying
3.coydogs

Three things I plan on doing/did today:
1.School
2.Square Dancing
3.Eat

Three things I plan on doing tomorrow:
1.School
2.Clean
3.Go up to church

Three holidays I love:
1.Christmas
2.Easter
3.Thanksgiving

Three beverages I like:
1.Fruit Punch
2.Chocolate Milk
3.Kool-Aid

Three people I tag:
1.Daisy
2.Rebecca
3.Chloe

TAG YOUR IT!!!!

No comments: