Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Week with Dad

For those of you who have been watching for pictures of Brett and his kids, a few are finally here. I had to get my house back in order first before I could justify sitting around. I had kind of let things slide a bit with the house while Brett was here. I tried to relax and let the kids just be able to spend time with their Dad. Shannon, Joshua, Cassidy, Nathan, and Brenna want their dad to know how much they enjoyed him coming, and playing with them. They had a wonderful visit together; already looking forward to the next. I also enjoyed having my lil' brother here. This is the first time I think I have actually spent a quality amount of time with him. I have always in my mind pictured him as a 14 year old kid--since that was the last time I was really around him much. It was so nice to get to know him and his personality. He is a very fun person to be around; tends to be a little quiet at first, but his true self eventually comes out. This is for you Brett--remember these were happy times!

2 comments:

Mike and Kristy said...

That was awesome!! Jen-- you made that very visit very special for him, and he deserved it!! I know how much he misses them every day. He looked happy didn't he?!! :) That makes me happy to see!!!

Lana said...

Fun stuff!!