Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag your it

Tag your it!!

Posting for Joshua. Responding to Johnathon's Tag.

Three names I answer to:
1.Josh
2.Joshy
3. Joshua

Three resturants I like:
1.Maple Gardens
2.McDonalds
3.Pizza Hut

Three trips I have planned for the year:
1.Scout Camping
2.Hiking
3.Pennsylvania

Three things I really want:
1.Paintball Gun
2.Pocket Knife
3. My own soccer field

Three pets I have/had:
1.Max & Smeagol (dogs) Pip & Squeek (love birds) Oreo (cow)
2.Cinnamon & Canada (cats) 24 Clucky's (chickens) 5 Donald's (ducks)
3. 3 Porky's (pigs) Patch & Taz (sheep) Earnie (rabbit)

Three things I did yesterday:
1.Church
2.Played in forts
3.feed my dog

Three things I ate yesterday:
1.Banana
2.Tomato soup & Garlic bread
3.Chocolate chip cookie

Three fears I have:
1.Heights
2.Being in the woods alone
3.coydogs

Three things I plan on doing/did today:
1.School
2.help make dinner
3.go to bed

Three things I plan on doing tomorrow:
1.play chess
2.organize something
3.go to the bathroom

Three holidays I love:
1.Christmas
2.Halloween
3.Thanksgiving

Three beverages I like:
1.Rootbeer
2.Apple Cider
3.Milk

Three people I tag:
1.Erin
2.Kristy
3.Brooklin

TAG YOUR IT!!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Kristy said...

Good thing I got my computer fixed! Ok Joshie poo!! Here it goes!