Thursday, April 02, 2009

Just another Update

Everyone here is doing alot better. We have had that nasty stuff that is going through Vermont and New Hampshire. Except we are on round two. Everyone seems to be getting over it though...just a lingering cough. I am anxious to get the whole family to church at once this week. Last week it was the little kids sick, the Sunday before it was me, I will admit. Chemicals in my brain weren't working that well to say the least. I was down for about 7 days....couldn't focus, think, or do much at all. John took care of everyone over that weekend, and let me sleep, and not stress. Bumber, because we missed all the early and afternoon meeting at church......although people have kept us updated, which is nice. My medicines are working finally. I feel tons better, and actually went for a walk outside today. (Well part of that was because the mud on our road gave up, and the van slid to the side getting more stuck---so we had to walk up.) Thank goodness it is warm outside.
Gosh, there isn't much else going on. We have been busy for a couple weeks finishing up with this school quarter. Kids have been pushing really hard to get their grades up. They have been completing lots and lots of reports, projects, etc. Although with all 10 kids it probably seems more to me then it really is, once you divide it up. It all makes me stress a little. But I am trying not to worry about their homework, and just let them do their best. We should know by next week or so how they did.
Upcoming events...........hmmm......Elijah has his first track meet next week. That's about it. Post more later.

2 comments:

Stephanie Pilling said...

Glad you all are feeling better. I bet your excited for "mud season" to be over!

That's exciting Elijah is doing track! I bet he'll enjoy that!

Unknown said...

We need to get together one of these days!!! The girls here got a cold too (myself included). Been busy tho. Glad I don't have to take you for a walk on my broken foot, I'm hurtin'! Did you get the van unstuck? If you ever need help just call us, Roy is still here & is such a great help! He's in the process of remodeling Sierra's bathroom. Yippie!