Monday, April 13, 2009

Cassidy Mae's Happy Birthday

Cassidy's 7th Birthday was last Wednesday. I surprised her by bringing in butterfly cupcakes for her class at school. She was so excited, and couldn't stay sitting in her seat when I showed up. She was grinning hear to ear.

Cassidy had a very "Buggy" Birthday. She loves all kinds of bugs, and is always catching and studying them. So for her birthday we decided to go with her interest. I made her a beehive birthday cake, which took her a minute to figure out what it was. (That tells you right there, it wasn't a very good replica---I'm not no Lana at making cakes.) She has been wanting a jewelry box, and we found the perfect buggy one. It has a musical butterfly to watch when you open it. She also got a buggy tea set for tea parties with the girls and their dolls. She got a book, gummy bug candy, a bug catcher, and bug facts matching game. She loved it all. She stayed up for her birthday night, and me and her played the bug game. We learned that crickets have ears on their knees, and that there is a bug that can breath under water. She was absolutely amazed by all the facts that she learned. We love you Cassidy Mae, Happy 7th Birthday!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Happy Birthday Cassie!! I cant believe you are so big already. Jenny the cake looks way cute. I didnt imagine it that cute when you told me about it. Good job.