Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Growing Up

Today, Nathan, Willem, and I took our first real trip to school. The boys were extremely excited about going to the big boys school. There we filled out the necessary paperwork to register them for Kindergarten next year. Nathan and Willem got to take their first school test. This was to see what level they are at. They both enjoyed this (despite many wrong answers), and felt to grown up to be at the school.
~*~
At this time, I am going back and forth of homeschooling the boys or sending them. Sending them involves that extra trip down the hill everyday in the winter, which I am not to keen on, or should I say that my van is not to keen on. (Alright, I admit it, I guess I am not also........it is a long way to walk when it gets stuck!!) But in the meantime, the boys are registered, no matter what our decision is.
~*~
Now, if I can just figure out how to get through to these 2 boys of ours, that they are not going to school just yet, and that it won't be until fall. That is the trick!!! They seem to think that they get to go now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl ~ I thought you bought a Toyota Rav-4. That would be just the ticket to get those boys up & down the hill. I think it would be tons of fun for them, come on, Kindergarten is THE BEST!!! ~ jbj

Stephanie Pilling said...

Oh, I dread that day with Margot--don't they grow up too fast? Kindergarten already for little Willem? Wow!