Thursday, February 26, 2009

So Long Weeks Medical Center

Last night was John's last night to work up at Week's Medical Center. This is a small little hospital in Lancaster, NH. John worked Per Diem up there for 6 years now, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights. This helped us to stay on top of the bills. The hospital is cutting back on hours and employees, so John was let go. We have mixed emotions about this right now. But we are extremely all thrilled with having him home weekend nights now. That will be great, and take some of the pressure off of me. John is even more excited to spend time with the 13 kids, and to do a few projects around the house that have been put off. It is a good thing!!

1 comment:

Mike and Kristy said...

YIPEE!!! I am happy for you!! I am trying to catch up on reading, buut if I don't post anything- just know I am stalking you as usual. :) love you