Friday, February 27, 2009

Photo Tag

This is a picture of our family at the Sacred Grove in Palmyra, NY in July 2008. This year we went camping and went to the Hill Cummorah Pageant, where we high-fived Nephi, and John the baptist. (the actors of course.) Samuel got a picture taken with his Book of Mormon Hero-Samuel the Lamanite. We had a blast!
I tag Lana, Traci, Beth and Stephanie!
Here are the rules: 1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer 2) Select the 4th picture in the folder 3) Explain the picture 4) Tag 4 people to do the same NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc..)
*~*~*
Can I just say how glad I was to find that photos of my pre-exercising days were NOT in the 4th folder!! I was sacred for a few minutes!! YIKES!

1 comment:

St. J Family said...

I am amazed at all your family photos--everyone is looking at the camera! It is an amazing feat!