Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas GG

Double click the picture to see everyone waving, and saying "Merry Christmas GG!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
We love you!

All 15 of us here in New Hampshire miss you, and wish we could be there with you to give you a big hug. We decided for Christmas, to write a quick message from each of us.
So this is for you Grandma:


  • John-Merry Christmas Grandma, thanks for all you do for us, we hope to make another visit some day.



  • Jenny-Here we go, I am anxious to make another visit real soon, I appreciate so very much all your support, your love, your prayers, and your advice. I think of you often, and all the memories I have of you. I often wish I had more of a relationship with you, but feel blessed to have you in my life. I wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a healthy upcoming year. I miss you tons.



  • Elijah-Merry Christmas, hope to see you again soon.



  • Zachery-Merry Christmas, and I had a good time with you 2 summers ago.



  • Caleb-I would like to go see you again.



  • Shannon-Love you, and wish I could be with you.



  • Hannah-I remember that big red heart that you gave me when I was at your house.



  • Joshua-Your nice; when are you going to have a birthday party again?



  • Isaac-I love you.



  • Jacob-Happy Christmas GG! I hope you have a very nice Christmas.



  • Cassidy-Merry Christmas GG-I love you.



  • Samuel-I don't know what to say. ( He felt sad about this!)



  • Nathan-Merry Christmas--I love you!



  • Willem-I loooove you! Your cute!



  • Brenna-I need to talk to GG--I want to get Christmas tree with presents.
*~~*~~*

We are all excited about you seeing our family blog, and reading a little about the fun things in our lives. It makes us feel that you are a part of us. You definitely are in our hearts. Have a great holiday, and we will give you a call in the next few days. Prepare yourself for the long haul--we will have everyone talk to you--if you are up to it. The kids would all enjoy this!

We love you so much!!

No comments: