Sunday, September 21, 2008

Windy Ridge Orchard


This morning we had the guy came to hook up SateWllite Internet for us. I am so excited. Now I am going to finally be able to have a blog also, just like my little sisters! (Once I figure this all out that is!) Towards afternoon, we decided to go have a little fun at the Windy Ridge Apple Orchard. A family tradition for 5 years now. This year we brought along a friend to join in the fun. We spent the afternoon picking apples, petting farm animals, playing on the playground, and hiking the adventure trails with Sister Fryer. We came home with our yearly bags of apples, applesauce donuts, apple cider, smoked cheddar cheese, garlic, and my favorite Harvest Yankee candle. What a great day! Click on the movie below to view our day out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.