Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day of School


The kids were all up extremely early this morning, I expect they were anticipating their first day of school. They were so anxious to use their new school room which we have been in the process of remodeling. We are so excited about this room. I am happy to have all my teaching things out in the open and not hidden away in bins. Today ran rather smoothly. All the kids were eager to learn. I think it all went too fast for them.....I couldn't get them to go outside and play after. They kept on working most of the day. Elijah also had his orientation today for his online high school program. I have high hopes of him actually getting started on this tomorrow. Check out the kids at work--click play!



I

3 comments:

Mike and Kristy said...

It is about freakin' time you get one of these!!! PICTURES-- I demand PICTURES!!! Love you!!!

Lana said...

Looks like you got the hang of this thing already. Good job.

Suzy said...

WOW Jenny...WHEN do you find time to do sooooo much?? You are the most amazing mother i know! Your classroom is adorable, and your students look like they are loving it! What a wonderful job you have done with this blog, but then when u are the Scrapbook Queen, why would we expect anything but a creative work of art from Jenny Barnhart!! Smile, lady, and be so very proud of the family you are raising...they are beautiful and they are precious...and so are you and John! Love u all~~~suzy