Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pretty Posies

Well, that is what John's dad would call them anyway. Flowers to him were "Posies". Although I am pretty sure that Marigolds were his favorite, or that is what I remember him bring home to the farm every spring. I think every year about planting some in memory of him, but can't bring myself to do it. (Personally I think they smell like skunk for some reason!)
These are the flowers that us girls grew under the grow lights this winter. They turned out really pretty.

This other picture is the other grow light shelf with the spices and herbs. We have already dried and put away one batch of cuttings, and nearly ready to cut and dry again.

With it being warm in the greenhouse now, all the plants are outside enjoying the sun, and making my greenhouse as cute as ever. Now my poor shelfs are bare for a while.

No comments: