Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Going Private

We wanted to give a heads up that we have decided to set our families blog to private.
*~*~*
There are certain people who are not able to deal with the reality of our lives and our current situation. We have tried to be positive and depict things as they are in our family without trying to offend. Some continue to choose to continue to be offended, whether or not conditions are in the best interest of other people involved. Which is sad, because we know we were giving a perfect opportunity to keep updated on events and a view into our lives as a family. Me, John, and the kids have decided this is best. We don't want our family hurt due to people's criticism, and negative thoughts, while we are tying to help other people's lives become a little better.
*~*~*
For those of you that enjoy checking out our blog, and want to remain on our private list. Please email me, and I will be happy to add you. Thanks for every one's support.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen & family ~ we would love to be on your list of friends to enjoy further blogs you share. Even tho we never see each other anymore, I check in every few days for a refreshing tidbit from the Barnhart/Rollo Clan. You have always been an inspiration to us. Maybe one of these Summer days we can get together & bbq, swim & catch up. Hey, girlie, I NEED the canoe. Roy & I want to fix it up. Is there any way you guys can bring it by? love ya, jbj & the jones tribe

Mandy said...

Wow. Who's criticizing? Sorry that anyone is... Please keep me on your private list. I NEED updates on my kids!

Thanks,
Mandy

Duane Wheeler said...

I hope things continue to improve in the challenges that you face. Taking strides to improve your family's safety is admirable and right. Good Luck and God Bless!

I am glad that we're among your friends list.

The Wheelers