Monday, July 12, 2010

My Working Boys

Elijah, Zachery, and Caleb have once again this summer been working for Calkins Excavating Company.  They don't really have a set thing that they do, it is whatever "the boss" needs done that day.  They have dug holes, painted tanks, split and stacked wood, cut and cleared brush, and even driven big trucks.  I am not quite sure of what all they do. All I know is that they leave early in the morning with a cooler full of lunch and snacks.  Then they are home just in time for dinner most nights with an empty cooler.  I think it is a little hard on them, because they come home dirty, hungry, tired and a little moody each night.


Instead of pay for the first few weeks of school, Elijah worked of the payments for his truck.  Now they can drive themselves to work and school........yipee!!!

Caleb, Zachery, and Elijah
I am proud of my hard working young men!
(Don't look now, but I think I actually got a picture of Caleb smiling!!!)

1 comment:

Rayburn Family said...

You have some great boys there. So cool about the truck.