Friday, June 25, 2010

Hannah's 13th Birthday

Hannah is officially a teenager!

And no Shannon, I didn't get her the flipflops, Middie did!

Mustard and Relish, her favorite!

I love this picture-Daddy & Daughter!

Traditional 3-layer candy cake for her 13th Birthday!

Grandma Middie with a giant gumball in her mouth!

Olivia, Hannah, Camry, Josephine, Seirra, and Wendy


Hannah, Olivia
Camry
(All three were born 3 weeks apart from each other.)

  Hannah spent the day at Grandma Middies House with her granddaughter Olivia (whom she hasn't seen for 5 years) and her friend Camry from New Mexico.  I heard they played dress-up, so if I get a hold of the pics, I will post them later.
That afternoon, we had a picnic of hotdogs, baked beans, watermelon, and chips.  Grandpa Frank, Grandma Middie, Olivia, Camery, and other adopted granddaughters Josephine and Wendy, Bernadette, and Sierra all came.  The girls had fun jumping on the trampoline.
Hannah received 3 Jane Austin books, a camera and a scrapbook, earrings, and a Music Maker. 
Happy Birthday Hannah--we love you! 

2 comments:

Rayburn Family said...

13? When the heck did she ever turn 12? Wow, I can't believe it, just yesterday she was just a little 8 year old in my Acheivement Days group. Happy Birthday Hannah.

Traci said...

Oh my! That picture of Middie is AWESOME! My kids love it!